.
Subscribe to my channel Youtube.com/user/DaLiaMuzic
TAMA LIU MAI BAINAKA SIRA, BEM VINDO E OBRIGADA PELA VISITA!

terça-feira, 7 de agosto de 2012

Diri Saya - My Self

From my pores,
Dari pori-pori ku, 
who showed a most peculiar smile,
menunjukan sebuah senyuman yg paling khas,
who can not guess the real me.
yg tak dapat di terka kabar yang sebenarnya.

I shutt,
Aku teriris,
I was injured,
aku terluka, 
but not in the unconscious by another human being.
tapi tak di sadarkan oleh insan lain. 

I just want to sing,
Aku hanya mau bernyanyi,
although my tears unstoppable,
walaupun air mata ku terbendung,
although my heart sore.
walaupun hati ku pedih.

Means nothing if I shed tears,
Tak ada artinya jika aku meneteskan air mata,
and there's no point if I hum the rhythm of crying,
dan tak ada gunanya bila aku senandungkan irama tangisan,
let my heart that reads, and that explains my instinct.
biarlah hati ku yang membaca, dan insting ku yang menjelaskan.

Pseudo eventually there will be days,
Semu akan ada hari akhirnya,
all will go to the point limit.
semua akan menuju ke titik batasnya.
And that's where my smile will color my days
Dan di situlah senyum ku akan mewarnai hari-hari ku

Dalia Agostinho
27 Janeiro 2012

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

Publicação em destaque

"ÉS VIVA"

"És viva" A todas as mulheres Estás triste, Estás só Porque ninguém te fala Porque ninguém te liga Ninguém quer saber d...